Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
This whole week, I’ve been busy reading hands-on review for this camera. I’m in so much dilemma whether to go for NEX-5 because I was so tempted with the remote commander mode which not featured in NEX-3. But it's way over my budget, so I had to convince myself that NEX-3 pun okay jugak. Since the reason why I don’t want a dslr is because they’re so bulky and I’m afraid that I’ll be too lazy to take them around with me everywhere I go. So, I want to get the NEX with 16mm lens but they only have offer for the one with 18-55mm lens. I felt sorry for the sales boy; he had to be patient with my indecisive mind, debating myself about this (I couldn’t decide with the color too). So after about an hour at the shop, I settle down with NEX-3 with 18-55mm lens in white color. And again, convincing myself that all my handbags are all oversized, so I don’t have to worry about whether it’ll fit or not. Plus, it’s not heavy at all :D
Monday, December 20, 2010
The theme color is lilac and I’m wearing nothing new. Not exactly lilac, but it’s still purple (it's a deep lilac, I must say :D) with black lace on the sleeves and hemline. It’s an expensive gift from my friend Azurah for being her bridesmaid. My second time wearing this and loving it to the max!
With my dad and cousins.
And some camho moment with my sisters before the akad nikah, kekekek!
I wish them all the love and happiness in the world. May Allah bless them for the rest of their life, amin~
p/s: Gah, I have to say this again. I need a camera. My dad won't take my picture with his dslr as many as i want him to, I have to begged for it T__T
Monday, December 13, 2010
1. I'm addicted to coffee.
2. I can swim but I have fear of putting my head under water.
3. I have cats at home.
4. I listen to Korean songs most of the time.
5. I don't get along with kids too well.
6. When I want something but I couldn't have it, they'll get in my dream for days until I found another thing that I want but couldn't have it.
7. I'm a tomboy during the upper high school until I turned 18.
8. I need a Shopping for Dummies guidebook.
9. I get bored pretty easily.
10. I have love-hate relationship with books.
11. My nicknames include fishbone lover, darkchild and inabecks, lol!
12. I don't really eat fish. I only eat salted fish that are really salty, well-cooked sardines-in-can and fried anchovies.
13. I have the coolest parent on earth!
14. I hate it when people force me to decide on something!
15. I'm terrified of lizard and flying cockroach.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Lawl, I really don’t know if this will be another abandon blog of mine or not but let’s keep on being optimist now, alright?
So I’ve decided to have some sort of online journal, like my day-to-day thoughts or just plainly my life. I plan to express the real me through this blog without having anything to hide. I honestly don’t know what to expect from myself. I believe that I have a diverse of interest and I hope that I can share my little two cents with you guys.
So take a peek, talk to me or anything. I don’t really bite, :D