Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You Can Stand Under My Umbrella

Hello people~

Nak cerita pasal Merong Mahawangsa which me and my friend Linda (plus Mieyra who pow me for a ticket at last minute) went to watch about erm, 2 weeks ago? Well, I’ve been so lazy buzy lately, tak sempat nak update blog. Pastu bila tengok entry kat blog orang, rase nak post something but sangat malas got no time la. And bila dah malas nak cepat, I have to use bahasa rojak cause my vocab selalu campur2, what comes to mind first la okay?  

So we went to watch Merong Mahawangsa @ Sunway Piramid. I of course, know nothing about Merong, heard of him but not quite remember what was the significant of him that had to do with Malayan history. So I sat there in the cinema with nothing to expect except for a good computer graphic cause last time I heard that KRU spend couple of millions just for the CGI.

And it did surprise me on how well the movie was made.  I mean, if it wasn’t because of the classic malay narration in the beginning, I would think that I was watching an international movie. I mean, the effect is really that great! And I think Stephen Rahman is so perfect for Merong role! No matter which language he speaks – classic malay, english, He really did great job to makes the Merong character so loveable – I still couldn’t believe that Merong is a ‘go with the flow’ type of guy. Sarcastic and funny and charming – adoiyai, ku telah jatuh cinta. Not to mention that he’s bodylicious too! Hot giler weih~  

And of course, there’s still a few things that can be improve such like; I still have a problem with the dubbing system in Malay film, it was not sync perfectly. Why do we need dubbing? Or if they could asked Kabir Baktiar to advice on the cinematography mesti lagi dasyat. Or perhaps they could give a less-funny wig for Dato  Rahim Razali to wear? Because the whole cinema laugh every time Dato Rahim Razali appear on the screen padahal tak kelakar pun time tu :D. But it wasn’t that bad so it didn’t affect the film so much.

Anyway, if you guys haven’t watched this yet, please do, because it’s awesome and spectacular, you don’t want to miss it. This was something that we can be proud of. 

p/s: It felt weird if I didn't share any pic, but since I didn't snap any picture at that time, so I'll end this post with piccas from the next day trip when me and Linda went to Putrajaya to see hot-air balloon festival (but we didn't get to see any balloon, now how weird is that?). I bough a color-spectrum umbrella, wee~


Self-taken pic with Linda
With abang jual payung at the bazaar :D

Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh


No comments:

Post a Comment