Monday, January 16, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon


Okay, I've been listening to this soulful cover of an old song, Fly Me To The Moon by Olivia Ong. Now, I don't listen to bossa nova genre a lot, but once in a while when I'm in 'that mood', I'm going for more peaceful  tunes. So I was obviously in 'that mood' lately when I got it re-peat-peat-peat-peat on my itunes for  a week now. The song is so sweet and Olivia's voice is oh-so-dream like - the combination is too perfect!




And I found this! A Fly Me to the Moon cover by Jason Mraz, the version I would listen to when I'm not in 'that mood'. How I wish he would make an official record for this song :DD





Sing along everyone?

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling kiss me

Fill my heart with songs
Let me sing forever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you


Sweet huh? And Olivia Ong will be coming to Kuala Lumpur this coming February. Anyone want to take me there? :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment