Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Sophisticated Cats, Sort Of


While we were busy preparing for upcoming Raya celebration, Keket and April were busy trying out their Baju Raya. Hehe.

Keket: Are you serious? Shouldn't I get baju kurung for raya?
Me: Out of stock, sorry. Maybe next year.

Keket: It's not even my size T__T
Me: It was your size when I bought it! Maybe you lost weight during fasting?

April: Thanks kak Ina!
Me: Glad that you like it. It's a new arrival!

April: But I thought I saw a teddy bear wearing the same outfit somewhere...
Me: You were thinking too much!


When I first show the picture of April to my dad, he went, ‘Macam pondan!’. And I was like, ‘What pondan? She’s a girl!’ The thing is, sometimes we forgot that April is a female because she likes to play rough and doesn’t want to be hold. So we think that is the reason why pink stuff looks so awkward on her. Hehe.

I’ll be spending the first day of raya in KL, before going back to my mum’s hometown in Kuala Kangsar in the evening. Just in case, I won’t be able to update this blog, I wanna wish you Selamat Hari Raya 2011 and Happy holiday to all my readers! No matter where you are, I hope you have fun with your family, relative and friends. Have a safe journey alright? 

2 comments:

  1. aku suke dialog tu.. hillarious babe! wakakakaka...anyway, selamat hari raya! raya mai datang rumah..nanti kita konvoi raye rumah member-member mau?

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboi ina... kucing pun pakai baju... kiut!!! heeee

    ReplyDelete